Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jumping on the blogwagon

So I decided that I felt left out without one of these. So here ya go.

I have a xanga that I blog on, but I got bored with it. I will probably end up the same way with this, but I couldn't live with the fact that I was probably the only J-snag-er without a blogspot.

So here's what's going on in the life of Hannah...

The thought of school makes me feel ill. Literally. I don't like this whole homeschool thing, because it's basically up to me to make sure I graduate. I don't feel like I have done enough, I don't feel smart enough, and I don't think I can do it. I think this might be God's way of telling me that I can't. He can. And I can through Him. I don't know what I am doing for college, and it sure doens't help that everytime I talk to someone who finds out I'm a senior asks, "Oh really? What are you doing for college?" "I have no idea...." That is my routine conversation with adults. And everytime it happens, I feel sick. I want everything figured out. I want everything to be figured out for me. I just want to sit back and watch.

I realized that I need friends who live close who have the same obsession with shows. I mean, Kelly does, but I'm losing her to Minnesota....so that doesn't help much. Everyone I talk to seems to look down on me because I blow all my money on shows. No one can ever go with me, because they've got "responsabillities." I don't like going to shows alone. I have missed many a show because no one would go with me. So if you don't know me, live close to me, and adore concerts, please be my friend!

I guess that's all for now. I doubt anyone will read this, let alone comment it, but whatever. I like blogging. Now I just have three blogs to manage. Yay me.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I Am Reading, And Commenting..

:)

I'm Worried About College Too..

For The Past Year I Was SURE That I Wanted To Be A Cardiovascular Surgeon. But I Realized That I Wouldn't Be Able To Handle The Pressure Of That.. Any Mistake At All Could Cost Someone Their Lives, I Don't Want To Be The Reason Someone Died.. So Now I'm Thinking I'll Just Become A Family Doctor, Or Maybe An Optician..

And I Also Don't Think I'm Smart Enough, I Seriously Think I'm Dumber Than Most People In My Grade. I've Also Been Wondering If Any Colleges Would Accept Me, Besides Of Course Community Colleges.. If I Don't Get Into College I Don't Know What I'll Do.. Maybe Work With Animals..? Hmm.. I Really Do Not Know..


Sorry, This Was Long.. But I Found It Funny, Cause Last Night I Was Laying IN Bed, And I Was Thinking About Who I Wanted To Be, And What I Wanted To Do.. And Then You Posted This..


Oh And I LOVE Going To Shows Too, But I Have No One To Go With Either, It REALLY Sucks, I Can Totally Relate.. If Only I Could Drive, I'd Go To Some Shows Alone If I Had To...

I Think I'm Done Writing Now.. ")

AE said...

I'm the only one without a blog! haha
Im pretty sure you are smart hannah!!

It was same story with me! Ppl would always ask me and i gave them the same answer. "I dont know yet. It was frustrating and embarassing! The 2nd question would be: but what do u like? and i told them I dont like much stuff (darn pickyness) and i really didnt know. Not liking school doesnt help much. lol. Anyway, I hated it but I kept praying. weeks b4 graduating, God finally showed me what I shud do. My parents weren't satisfied but my pastor told me it didnt matter because I had to like it and I didnt have to go for what ppl told me.

I'm sorry you dont have peeps to go with. I would totally go with u if i cud. I dont really have much friends to go with either..but some shows I just cant miss..and I go alone if i have to. who knows? we cud meet cool ppl there! so u shudnt stop going!

CT said...

I feel for you.
I'm 16 and already tense
about my future.
Oh, and way to be the last person
to get a blog on here.

Anonymous said...

I have attended many a show alone. There are pros and cons to it.

Kelly said...

Yea, I've never gone to a show alone, I missed UO thanks to you!!!

haha, jk, you know I love you

Im in MN right now btw... call me sometime