Attention internet amigos: Hannah is finally in the 21st century! That's right, I have an iPod. Black 80gig iPod Classic. Oh yes. I happen to be listening to it right now, and I'm listening to Taking Back Sunday.
I currently have 1,101 songs. And that's only about two-thirds of my cds. I have way more uploading to do!
TEN DAYS TILL RELIENT K AND SWITCHFOOT!

4 comments:
oh woow. congrats! sometime, ill get a video nano. hehe.
rk and sf in 17 days for me! ahhh
i just got one of those a few weeks ago
but idont have many songs on it yet
cause i lost all my music when my old ipod got stolen
i just got one of those a few weeks ago
but idont have many songs on it yet
cause i lost all my music when my old ipod got stolen
:D:D:D
Post a Comment