Well I suppose I should update this thing.
I am so sleep deprived right now, but it is SO worth it! I have had probably the best break ever, and that is definitely what I needed. I was hating senior year, and I still am, but this was a good break.
New Year's Eve I went to a friend's house to hang out with a small group of people and ended up staying up till 6am. Our party consisted of a dance party, playing Guitar Hero and Boxers or Briefs, eating, eating, and drinking virgin margaritas. They were good, but full of sugar. I don't think I could handle them if there was alchohol in them, I could barely handle them as they were! That's probably a good thing...
The rest of break has consisted of lots of hangouts that usually ended between 12 and 4am. Good times. I have to admit that I slept until 1pm today because I think sleep deprivation is starting to attack my health. I feel like crap. But like I said, it was all worth it.
I have started eating healthy as of today. My frind simply stopped eating junk food, and lost 8 pounds in 5 days. That makes me jealous. So here I go! I have the worst caffiene withdrawl headache right now, because I think this is the first day in 3 years that I haven't had Diet Coke. This is going to be a hard one to pull off...
-Hannah-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh man i LOVE virgin margaritas!
u know, my granny's name is margarita! haha
I almost always go late to bed cuz of work and I always sleep in unless I got school.
Yeah i really need to go on a diet. Its just hard when u get free pasta and pizza and sodas at work! ahhhh
i dont eat candy or sodas
but i know i need to cut more out..
im really not that healthy or in shape as i should be
i need more exercise..
thats they key for me
when i play sports i feel awesome.. but i havent in 2 years..
aexs
I hope you're eating like a normal human being again by now. Haha.
Good words.
Post a Comment