Saturday, September 8, 2007

Let's give 'em something to blog about.

Why can't I sing? Why can't I play guitar better by now? Why did I stop at 5 years of piano?

It's a secret wish of mine to be in a band on tour. After going to so many shows, being stage crew at shows, and meeting so many cool people in bands, I envy their lifestyle. Sure, they may be tired, worn out, and homesick the whole time, but I personally think it would be worth it.

Hopefully I can continue to develop my guitar skills past the point of just the basics. Then I can really RocK out.

Singing, on the other hand, may take a little more work than merely practicing.


Listen to Eisley. Now. My personal favorite and high recommendation is the song I Wasn't Prepared. [which I can totally play on the guitar now, let me hear a "boo-ya!"]

4 comments:

AE said...

I secretly wish I cud end up in a band. I dont really know if I can sing or not. Sometimes I feel I can and some other times i feel like i cant. plus im soo shy. ahh. I also want to learn guitar soo bad. hehe

Kelly said...

you'll get there,

I promise


and I couldnt have come back to AT anyways, youre only allowed to be in the high school for 4 years

kim_81889 said...

HANNAH! I know how you feel, I wanna be in a band...sadly all I can do is play guitar and I cant even do that all that great. But you'll get better at guitar! I know it!

CT said...

Way to sound like me.
And good job listening to Eisley.
My fav is probably "Golly Sandra"
or maybe "Telescope Eyes."
Jeez. The whole darn thing is great.