What to say, what to say....
I have been working alot lately. I like my job surprisingly alot. Well, maybe not the job, but the people there. The day I leave Happy Jack's will be bittersweet. Emphasis on bitter.
I have always told myself that the day they build an Old Navy in McHenry, I'd apply there. And look at that. Right as I'm enjoying my current job, they start building an Old Navy. I would probably start at around $2 more an hour there than I make now. I would get a discount on clothes. I would get some experience on the fashion industry(ish), and it would help me for my future career(possibly. that's only if I do decide to go into fashion design.) Sounds like all systems go, right? Ahhhhhh. I think I'll stick with HJ's, because I'm almost a manager, I know what I'm doing, and it's flexible. I would hate to have to start learning a new job from scratch again. Maybe I'll just get two jobs......
Here are three shows that I'm most likely going to in October:
Oct 6th: Eleventyseven/Matthew West
Oct 19th: Underoath/Every Time I Die/Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
Oct 30th: Paramore/The Almost/The Starting Line
Oh man. I can't wait. Then comes November...and RELIENT K AND SWITCHFOOT!
Sorry for the randomness. I really have nothing else to say at the moment.
Should I cut like 6 inches off my hair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you very luck that the tsl/paramore tour is coming close to you. the closest is't coming to nc is 7 hours away =[
haha I think its funny when u want something on the inside and it randomly comes to pass. That happened with my with the sf/ rk concert. Months b4 I wished there was one and now...booyah! God loves me..its amusing! haha
and about ur hair...hmm i think it looks good. If u have split ends..then cut it.
Mmmmm.
Paramore/TSL.
Hate you...
I also hate you....
big time
AARRRRHHGGGGGG !!!!!!
I want to go to those shows, buyt Im going to 5 RK shows, so its alright
and yes, I think you should cut your hair
Post a Comment