Friday, October 19, 2007

:'(

Dave Douglas, why do you have to leave Relient K? You're my favorite!!!

I hate that I'm the last to know because of my lack of technology. I'm cirtainly out of the loop. I hate it when people leave bands, but nothing in the past compares to this. Dave is seriously one of the coolest people I've ever talked to when meeting a band. I will have to go to his last show, no matter what. And after that, to Gypsy Parade's shows.

I was having a good day until this came up.

I just finally ordered my Rk/Sf tickets. Apparently one of the parental units is insisting on coming with me. They "don't want me to be driving south of chicago in the middle of the night." Well, I suppose Springfield is WAY south of chicago? Whatever. At least I'm getting there.

1 comment:

AE said...

hmm I didnt understand about TAG. sorry sometimes im slow. and well its late. lol

well at least u get to go! be happy about that!
ahh im sorry u found out so late. i thought i was the one. its so sad. oh well.