Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra raaaaaaa.

Yep. It's pretty depressing that it's all over. Although, to me, Christmas still feels like it hasn't happened yet. I never really got into the mood of the whole thing. Even watching Christmas movies ALL DAY on Christmas eve, and listening to RK's christmas cd, my Happy Christmas Vol. 4 cd, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and then jamming to Christmas tunes on my guitar didn't help. Oh well, I had a decent Christmas, even though it was spent at home with just my immediate family.

I did, though, start a new tradition. My whole family absolutely LOVES "A Christmas Story," and in honor of that movie, we went out for Chinese on Christmas Eve. I am perticularly happy about this, considering that Chinese food is my favorite food in the entire world. There is this gourmet chinese place in town that sells really REALLY high-quality, delicious chinese food. YUM.

Oh boy, was I wrong about this band. I saw The Rocket Summer a few years back with Kelly, and we both hated them...but now Kelly likes them, and the other day she introduced me to their Do You Feel album. I bought it, and have been listening to it non-stop. Half the songs are already in my top 25 most played songs in my Itunes. Haha.

-Hannah-

3 comments:

Kelly said...

"And here with you, under these covers...."

mmmm, SO good

AE said...

OMG!!!!!!!!
kelly likes them now?
NO WAY!!! haha
awesomee!!!!


yeah i never got in the mood either but it was an okay christmas i guess.
merry belated christmas but he way!

AE said...

haha glad u liked!
hey HAPPY NEW YEAR! Im sure it will com with many blessings too! ;]