Saturday, September 8, 2007

An attempt at Emo-ness.

Sometimes I wonder, if I called some people with any phone number than my own, they would actually pick up?
My homeschool group this year consists of people I don't know too well/don't hang out with, friends who I consider as friends...but the feeling isn't too mutual, and friends that I have hurt or there has been drama with in the past. Yay me, what a great senior year. Well, there are exceptions. There are some people who are really awesome and wish I could've hung out with this summer. :) But back to the emo-vibe, I actually feel like I can connect with my work friends easier than my christian friends sometimes, and that is discouraging. Why do girls have to make such a big deal out of everything? Why can't we just let go of the past? [I speak in the overall-general sense, not any specifics.] Guys are so much easier to get along with. But if I hang out solely with guys, all the girls create more drama by hating me and considering me a "flirt." Why can't we all just get along....
Who knew homeschool had this much drama?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

wow

how many new ppl are there in the high school this year ??

I'm sorry! I wish I could be there, Im gonna miss AT big time !

I hope it gets better !!

CT said...

Just let the emo come naturally.
Don't attempt.

AE said...

oh I would pick up. I always do.

and well I think girls should get over themselves..bleh its so annoying. My best friend is a guy and well it works out just fine. He is like my older brother.